Thursday, August 14, 2008

Question?


What were some of the books that sucked you in and you could not put down? I am not necessarily asking for the best written books ever just ones you get caught up in quickly?
Some of mine are: the Twilight series, Jane Eyre,
Memoirs of a Geisha, Harry Potter series, most Nicholas Sparks books, I am sure I have a lot more I just cant think of any right now.
I think I must be a shallow reader, but, I seem to have a hard time with some books. I may like them, but, I have a hard time if they don't grab me at the beginning!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Kite Runner was one for me. Some that you mentioned I will ditto. Lord of the Rings. These Is My Words. On Fortune's Wheels by Cynthia Voight. The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery. Hmmm...probably will think of more later.

Eric said...

Chesapeake by James A Michener. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
Any book by Terry Pratchett.
Nice blog...